2017 Super Reforms – The time to take action is NOW!
From 1 July 2017, the superannuation rules are set to change and for many, the time to take action is NOW.
Join us to find out what the changes are, how they affect you and what action needs to be taken.
- Topics that we will cover includes:
- Introduction of a $1.6 million transfer balance cap
- Changes to the taxation of Transition to Retirement (TTR) pensions
- A reduction to the concessional contribution (pre-tax) cap and allowing catch up concessional contributions
- Taxation deductions for personal concessional contributions
- A reduction in the non-concessional (post tax) contribution caps
- Once off opportunities prior to June 30 for non-concessional contributions before the transfer balance cap and reduced non-concessional contribution limit comes into effect
- Low Income Super Tax Offset and Spouse Contributions
When: Wednesday, 17 May 2017
Time: 12:00pm – 1:00pm
We Simplify Super!
The changes can seem, and in many cases are, overwhelmingly complex. Let us use our extensive experience in the accounting, taxation and financial planning space to help simplify the complexities of the ever-changing superannuation environment. Removing the uncertainties around knowing what’s best for you.